Looking at a Sundance 3200 ES and 3012 RE

zorro

Just curious of your thoughts on these two units. I had a Jayco Eagle which I loved but my kids are older (only have one left in the home) and thought it was time to get rid of the bunkhouse. Yet I need room for at least one child. The dealer that has these units are touting a rebate of $5000 for 08 models and $7500 for 07 models. The 07 is green but I haven't yet been able to see the color.(as the pics aren't posted yet any one have an 07 green 3200 ES) The 08 3200 is spice and I love that color. Any input is much appreciated as we are going to the dealership next week before the homeshow. Oh also what is the standard warrenty on these units?

Thanks for your help!

Kelly

I LOVE CAMPING!

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Don't know that much about the Sundance, and surely someone will answer that has one. Please be aware that Jim Beletti has posted MSRPs on all of the Heartland line and that the shows are now featuring the 2010s. You should expect a fair discount from the MSRP, so be cautious about the "rebate" being offered. We cannot discuss prices here on the forum, but I would suggest moving cautiously on models that are 2 and 3 years old. In my opinion, if the "rebate" is the discount from MSRP, then I don't think you are getting any kind of deal. Why not check the NADA prices for used 2007 and 2008 models and see how they compare with what the dealer is offering.

Netem

Zorro,cdbmidland is right the MSRP that the dealers show is often higher than the one the factory puts out to make you think you are getting a real deal. I would check out the deals on the 2010's before making a decision.

lmcclure

1st Tennessee Member#1084
We have a 08 3200ES. It is great for 2 people and accomodates our 13y/o grandson. We both have privacy if we need it and with the 2 Euro chairs it is comfortable for the 3 of us.

LongIslandTodd

2003 Chevy 2500HD Duramax
New----used-----Leftover

Called Josh at Gilletts about an 09 and 2010 leftovers. We ended up ordering a 2011 the way we wanted it. The differnce in price was not much at all. We pick it up in March 2010 a 3100ES.:angel::angel::angel: