Slide Issue

RVFun4Us

We have noticed that the bedroom slide on our 3055 was beginning to hit the corner of the bathroom cabinet was slide was in. Then one morning after a stormy rainy night, we noticed water on the floor between the shower and bed. We mopped it up, checked the seal on the inside we showed no problem. Then went outside and noticed the rubber seals on the right side of the slide was not touching the slide in some spots, about 1/4 inch separation. So the rain was getting through the opening and evidently running inside. It sounds to me like I need the dealer (still under warranty) to adjust the slide so rubber seals properly contact each side of the slide. Has anyone else had this problem?

Slide not level

I had a similiar problem. In my case the roller brackets that are under the slide floor had come off (screws broken) causing the slide to not sit level. I fixed it myself but it is very difficult to reach that area and had to use a car screw jack under the slide to hold it up so I could remount the rollers with new screws.

Ron

PUG

Pug
If it is under warranty definitely have the dealer adjust it. They can be adjusted by you but the dealer needs to show you how.