New North Trail in Massachussetts

Electricman

Hello everyone, I am proud to be the new owner of a Heartland RV. Our new 2009 North Trail 28BHS is currently Sitting in in our driveway waiting for the spring to come. This is our second tt, our first was a 2005 Layton 248 Lite. I have only towed the North Trail from the dealer to my driveway but I have to tell you that it tracks like a dream. It is about 6 feet longer and 1000 lbs heavier than the old one but with the areodynamic front you do not even know it is there. Thought that I would have alot of trouble backing this trailer into my tight driveway but it went in the first shot. To all this is a class product and I can't wait to be able to use it.

jbeletti

Congratulations Electricman and welcome to the Heartland family. Consider bringing that shiny new NT to a Heartland rally this year!

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Electricman,
Welcome to the Heartland family and forum. Please keep us up to date with your experiences.

Good luck,
Mark

SmokeyBare

Electricman,

Your New North Trail will sure look great parked at Salisbury Beach State Park... or perhaps Hampton Beach State park... Just thinking about the area... has my mouth watering for some of the Best Sea food around !!

Ceal's Clam Shack... Browns Lobster Pound or Markey's Lobster Pool...are our Favorite... but that's only because we can't get past them to try the many others in the area.

But maybe your ready for a trip west... remember Heartland's North America Rally is June 11 to the 14 at Goshen Indiana... So many places between to visit along the way... ohhh so little time.. :rolleyes:

Enjoy your New North Trail...

irvin56

Welcome aboard

We own a north trail.
they are nice units.
The forum has a lot to offer so please browse around and there is a north trail forum on here, but also a lot of stuff in all forums and threads.
As heartland uses a lot of stuff through out al their units. Regardless of trailer make. I have found interesting ideas through out.
We all like to help out so ask away for an help.

ENJOY when ever you can get out and CAMP