Spare Tire Wand???

kuldaddy

I saw this refered to in the Cyclone Owner's Manual Addendum (//heartlandowners.org/Cyclone_Tips2.pdf), however, I did not get one. Perhaps this wand is hidden somewhere? I will be checking with my dealer, however, I was wondering if anyone else has one where you found it?

Thanks,
Eric

K

Ken Washington

Hi Eric,
In our walk though I did not notice a tire tool so I asked about it. They looked around and found one for me. Kinda hard to get the tire down without one. I guess they don't think it to be very important! Don't forget to have a tire tool to take your tire off the trailer. Ken

kuldaddy

The dealer got back to me and said that I could reach under the trailer and pull the spare out with my hand and that the Cyclone did not come with a wand. I will be running out to my storage unit this weekend to confirm the operation of the spare dismounting and mounting.

T

tgboyd

Spare tire wand

I did not get one that looked like that. I got one that was for the awning but it was just a right angle it was not the tool that was shown on the spare tire manual addendum.

kuldaddy said:
I saw this refered to in the Cyclone Owner's Manual Addendum (//heartlandowners.org/Cyclone_Tips2.pdf), however, I did not get one. Perhaps this wand is hidden somewhere? I will be checking with my dealer, however, I was wondering if anyone else has one where you found it?

Thanks,
Eric

kaxel

We learned of the spare tire wand in the owners manual as well - and we did not get one either. We have emailed our dealer to inquire about it. I will let you know what we hear back.

T

tgboyd

Has anybody had any luck finding out about the spare tire wand???

T

tgboyd

To answer my own question the dealer called the factory and they are sending a spare tire wand.

fmurray3

I found mine in the tool box next to the docking center (3210). A friend of mine found his in the slide out plastic storage bin next to the tire (3795). So it appears there is no set place to store the wand.

viking4545

Mine was in my storage compartment along with the wand for manually raising landing gear. When I did my walkthrough, the dealer didnt know what the wand was for.