2009 Spring Rally - Confirmed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We're set for Apr 3, 4, and 5. I just sent an email with more details to all chapter members. If you did not get it, please let me know as soon as possible so we can get email addresses corrected and I can get you the information. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

If you are in Virginia, or a bordering state without a chapter, and would like to be a part of our group, just let me know!

Gus

ctuna0203

We live in norfolk,and have a 2009 bighorn 3580 that was purchased in april 2008. I would like to get more information on the spring rally to be held in charlottesville in april 2009. My e-mail address is ctuna 0203@msn.com I would also like more information on your chapter.

davebennington

The rally will be at Misty Mountain on April 3,4 and 5th. If your unit doesn't arrive in time for the rally you can rent a cabin at the campground, I think it best if you want to attend make a cabin reservation now.

Dave

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
The rally will be at Misty Mountain on April 3,4 and 5th. If your unit doesn't arrive in time for the rally you can rent a cabin at the campground, I think it best if you want to attend make a cabin reservation now.

Dave

What's the address of the campground? Wanna get it into my GPS now.

lrmike

We will be there! Looking for the email now with the details. Our Land Rover club has held events at Misty Mountain in the past and they are really great.

boatto5er

Come on all you Virginia Heartland owners! Times a wasting - get your deposit into Dave as soon as possible. The more we have, the more fun, and food (after all, isn't the food what it's really all about?!) we have.

Cyclone Traveler

Already sent the deposit.

We are really looking forward to meeting all that attend.

It will help for next years Washington, DC RV show. LOL

boatto5er

I'm still trying to figure out what we'll do about having the same wife:eek:!

(For everyone else - you have to read the Washington RV Expo and Show thread on the forum to understand:D).

Jim & Harriet

the check is in the mail!
we will be driving from roanoke.
looking forward to warmer weather and meeting all of you. None
jim, harriet & max

boatto5er

Thanks everyone for keeping me updated! We're getting a pretty good crowd. About half of the members have signed up so far. That's much better than some chapter's initial rallies. I'm gotten some good ideas for handlling the dinners and I welcome your ideas for additional "things to do". Please feel free to send me your thoughts or post them here. Debra and I are really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Gus

Cyclone Traveler

Our wife has two different names? LOL
I guess we will work this out in April.

(For everyone else - you have to read the Washington RV Expo and Show thread on the forum to understand:D).

We look forward to meeting everyone in April.

We're set for Apr 3, 4, and 5. I just sent an email with more details to all chapter members. If you did not get it, please let me know as soon as possible so we can get email addresses corrected and I can get you the information. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

If you are in Virginia, or a bordering state without a chapter, and would like to be a part of our group, just let me know!

Gus
Hi Gus, I just joined the club and live in buena vista, Va. I would be interested in coming to the rally if you could forward me the details. E mail is redgolf77@yahoo.com. Thanks a lot Dennis

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Virginai Rally

Gus,

Would you please send me the information on the rally. I don't think I'm going to be able to attend becasuse I a suppose to work that weekend, but I'm going to try to get off.

Also, not sure if I will have my new Heartland by then. It's suppose to be here by the end of March so I guess until it gets here, I'm not "officially" a Heartland owner yet, but "it's ordered and coming soon."

Thanks,

Keith Lindgren
Chesapeaeke, VA

Status
Not open for further replies.