Welcome to Heartland Owners in Missouri

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
At last, Missouri Heartland owners have our own Chapter and I am excited about being the Leader. It will be great to meet fellow owners and camp with them. I would like to learn who the owners are in Missouri and where your located. We will be having our first ralley this year and would like to hear from you about possible locations. We'll post information on the forum as details are available. :):):)

Michael & Daphna Fiehler

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
Hello NWTF Hunter,
Welcome Neighbor as the new Leader for the State of Missouri, I hope that you have a successful chapter as I am sure you will and I hope that we can get together sometime in the near future,and share some ideas, for our states to grow in our chapters. Betty and I go the Branson quite often and stay at the different camping areas, maybe if in the area we could all get together and go out on the town, and take in a show. If ever in the area of Mountain Home AR. look us up! And don't forget you guys in the Missouri Chapter, are always welcome to join us for our rallies and have some fun here in Arkansas.
Again Congrats. and best wishes!
Mike and Betty
Arkansas Chapter

Netem

Michael, congrats on taking the job to form our Mo. Chapter and be our leader. I know there was quite a bit of interest in having a Mo. Chapter so I would think the only problem would be picking a time when the most people could make it. Anything I can do to help just let me know.
Neil

CGibson

We will be in Missouri in June to stay. We don't know exactly yet when the move will be but June will probably be pretty full for us with getting settled in, etc. Branson seems like a good place to rally in with plenty to keep everyone busy.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
We will be in Missouri in June to stay. We don't know exactly yet when the move will be but June will probably be pretty full for us with getting settled in, etc. Branson seems like a good place to rally in with plenty to keep everyone busy.

Retirement? or, PCS?

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist

Retirement or PCS?

CGibson

Lefty,

I am sorry, I didn't see your post until today. My husband just retired after 20 years in the Air Force. We are one step closer to our move, as of today, we are now under contract on a house between Sparta and Ozark. We are looking forward to getting back to Missouri. Alaska is beautiful but Missouri is home.

bsummit

Arkansas Chapter Leader-Retired

Congrats on the retirement. I know you will be glad to be back home and get settled in. Thanks for your service to our country.
Bill

CrazyScotsman

You can sign my wife and I up for the Missouri chapter, now that we are officially Big Horn owners. Look foreward to meeting more MO folks when I'm home in MO about every 2 weeks.
Cheers Ken...

CrazyScotsman

CGibson, I could have gave you a good deal on a house in Springfield.
Look's like we are going to sell and move to Texas :(

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
Welcome to the Heartland family! I am sure you are anxious to take your new trailers and hit the road. I hope you consider attending our Rally which will be in Columbia May 20-22. All info can be found on the Forum on the Portal or Events page.

bacaye

I just noticed your post. This might be a last min. decision for us because of graduations. With the snow days we are using it will be a toss up trying to get graduations dates until we get through all the bad weather. I was really hoping for Branson this year...smiling here. Barb