SoCal Rally @ Canyon RV Park in Anaheim - Feb 6-8, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
There has been some discussion about having our 1st rally for 2009 where we had our 1st ever rally last year. I have information that Canyon RV Park did not burn in the fires last year. So all you Socal Chapter members lets talk it up. Maybe we can have more than 8 coachs this time. I think if we plan something for the end of April or the month of May, maybe we will not get rain. So gang lets get at it and figure it out. Bob:D:D:eek:

DennisZ

Bob

The first part of May will work for me. For those that haven't been to Canyon, it's a very nice place. In fact I'm going there in 4 weeks.

Dennis

DennisZ

Yep, in 4 weeks, Mike (the SOB) and possibly my brother-in-law, and anyone else that wants to show up. The date, I think is Feb 6, 7, & *.

Dennis

TessaM

Past California Central Chapter Leader
Hi... Will Canyon RV Park be the place for sure? Were you considering Pechenga (Temecula) too?

DennisZ

Bob

He really doesn't like it, but Mike and I gave him so much grief that I think he relented... How about you and Patty, we're in 141 and 143.

Dennis

Bob&Patty

Yes Patty and I would like to join you. Are the dates set for that weekend?? Tessam, sure come on down. Bob:D

Bob&Patty

Just for anybody that might read this thread. Dennisz, Pat and I and maybe some others maybe having a sorta mini rally the weekend of Feb 6th-7th and 8th at Canyon RV Park in anaheim. Bob:D

Bob&Patty

Dennis, we have spot # 140. Larry sent me an email, he and Deb will try to be there. Dena said maybe. Marybeth said her 5er is in the shop, but might come if its finished in time. Haven't heard back from Teresa. Sandman cant make it either:(. Spot #142 is taken but has no name on it yet, BIL????? Bob:D

sdgirl

Bummer, we can't make it~

As I feared, I have to work that Sunday, darn it.

However, Roy and I are going to the KQ Ranch RV Park in Julian the following weekend, as I get Presidents Day off. Just in case any of you don't have anything better to do? Looks like a large park. Yes, we have to sit thru one of their presentations (1 1/2 hours), but we get 20 days camping for free. So, what the heck?

You all have fun! Are we still talking about another weekend in late April / early May? I vote for late April as Roy and I are taking a Cruise in May but I don't remember the dates.

Hugs all ~!

2wanderers

Greetings,

My wife and I are strongly considering the purchase of a Bighorn FW and we were wondering if it would be okay if we stopped by your rally this weekend to see your rigs and chat with you about your experience with Heartland.

If so, is there a particular day or time that would be best?

Thanks in advance,

Steve & Linda

jbeletti

Hi Steve and Linda,

It's a bit early for Bob to be up yet so I will answer for him, then he will add more to this later.

YES! Please show up and meet with this group.
Learn what you can about Heartland. Best of luck to you - no matter what RV you end up buying and thanks for checking us out. Have fun this weekend!

Jim Beletti
Director of Owners Interests
Heartland RVs

Bob&Patty

Come on down

Steve and Linda, you guys are very welcome, come by. Sorry I didn't read this earlier. This is a non-rally, rally. I think that there will a least 2 HL's. You live in Anahiem, heck you guys are real close. Bob:D

Uncle Rog

Bighorns Like Rain..........

Have a good time guys, we will miss this one too..............
Amazing, the last month has been around 80 every day............
This weekend is the first predicted rain for a long time........
Have a great time...............

2wanderers

Thanks for the quick responses and the warm welcome. We look forward to meeting all of you. Hopefully the weather will cooperate this weekend.

Steve

sdgirl

Steve and Linda, yes,, go and talk to these guys. VERY knowledgeable and a great group. I looked and compared and looked again for 2 years before I bought anything and I am SOOOO HAPPY that I bought a Heartland! I purchased a Big Country 1 year ago and LOVE IT. And this was our very first anything. It was longer than we planned (35 feet), but I am glad I did. My next rig will be a Big Horn, at the very least, but we love our Big Country. Will miss you guys this time, have FUN and post pictures. Hugs to All

Bob&Patty

Steve, It rained off and last year but we had a great time anyway. When you come to a rally, you can put a face to the posts you read. Saturday we will all be there, so come and spent the day. I think that they will charge you something to get in, not sure. Larry and Deb, and 1 other couple may come by, but without their coaches. See you Saturday. Bob:D

Status
Not open for further replies.