1st SOCAL RALLY FOR 2009

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hi all fellow SOCAL Heartland owners. The Spring Rally for this year is at CANYON RV PARK in Anaheim. The dates are as follows. April 24th-25th and 26th. Phone # 714-637-0210. The campsites are $35-$45 per night depending on the amount of sites we rent. Senior's are $40.50 per night. Here is the link to the discussion's.//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=8090

Last edited:

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
I am reading the forum. Too bad we are not coming south this year. We hope all is stettled for next year. Would loved to have been there

sandman

partys on in so cal

:DHey bob marty here just wanted to say hello and i read the thread yesterday, just got lazy and didnt reply but im here and ready for a rally so lets do it:cool: .

Bob&Patty

Socal spring rally

Hey people, do we want to have a SPRING RALLY this year?? If you can give me some dates and ideas where then I can do some planning. April or May so the weather might be better? Bob:D

sandman

party in the canyon

:cool: HEY BOB WHATS UP, JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT CANYON RV IS GOOD FOR US. HERE ARE SOME DATES THAT WOULD WORK FOR US APRIL 25-26 MAY 2-3- MAY 9-10.:D:cool:

Bob&Patty

Well Marty, it just might just be you and me. Thats OK. I did sent some PM's out to other people, but no response yet. Bob:D

sandman

Where is everybody?

:confused::pHey bob , well i will put some sob"s together and we will just go and have a good time hopefuly the others will chime in and go but if not o well take care:D

DennisZ

Bob

When you get a date set, I'll see how it works with my work schedule, gonna be real busy in April & May.

Dennis

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
Well consider us in if we ever get our rig back from Clovis RV. Hope to see lots more people from anywhere in CA to support the local socal chapter. Apr 24-26 sounds perfect as we leave for Cancun on our annual timeshare visit on May 1st.

Bob&Patty

Well, so far we have some interest in the rally. We have about 6-7 weeks to put this together. So where are all the Socal Heartland owners?? Click on the 5th line (April 24th-26th) down on the portal page under rallies. It will take you to the next page and click on the link there for the discussions page. Bob:D

Larryheadhunter

Hi everyone,
We are in Las Vegas for a couple of days to help my DW's dad, and had the pleasure to have dinner with lamontagne's last nite. Art and Cindy have indicated they will be coming to the rally in Anaheim if they can, as they are planning a CA trip for Apr and/or May. Let's get some more folks interested. Bob, why don't you PM them to give them details. It's very difficult to find this discussion page.

Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Thanks Lar for the info. Not sure why it is hard to find? 2 clicks and you are on the dicussion page. Just the way J.B. wants it. Bob:confused:

Cris371

Hopefully this isn't a triple post-I'm having a bit of trouble navigating around here-my fault not yours!

Anyway, we would like to make this rally if possible and if we have purchased our Big Country by then. It's local for us-good thing since we are brand new to RVing and have no experience driving one around. Would this be a "kid friendly" place? We need them to stay busy so we can have fun too. Ages 17, 14, 12, and 8. Might also bring along a couple of dogs.

Cris

(Nope, not a duplicate or triple, I have a big electric eraser!! See?, the other one is gone. Jim M)

DennisZ

Cris

The place is very kid friendly, and there is plenty of lawn area for the dogs. As long as the dogs don't fit into one of the agressive breeds, they are welcome at the park. This is one of my favorite 'in close' parks.

Dennis

Bob&Patty

Cris, yes it is as Dennis stated. Coach or not your welcome to come and join us. This seems to be the place get the newbies started. We had 3, I believe that started here last year. They are all doing just fine. Remember that if you dont know, just ask. Bring a note pad if you come and take notes. We are here to help. Bob:D

Larryheadhunter

Bob,
Are you reserving the sites or should we call to make our own reservations? We will be there Apr 24-26, leaving on the 26th or 27th. Debbi has to make that call as we are out of the country on May 1st. Got the strong impression from her we will be leaving on Sunday. LOL She needs to prepare to go to Cancun! Whadya got to do to prepare for that? And I was one of those newbies, rookies, whatever! 10,000 miles later, I still don't know what I am doing, but it sure is fun!

dtvista and I just camped together at San Clemente State Park, 3 exits from our home. It had all full hookups, and close to the ocean with big firepits, if anyone wants to visit in this direction, give us a lookup.

Bob&Patty

Thanks for for the up date Lar. I have been wondering where everybody is. I will call the CG today and find out what spots are available and post it here. So far we have only 3 interested in coming. Bob
:D

Bob&Patty

Where are all the socal people !!

Well folks, as of today I only know of 3 people that are ready to commit to a rally in April on the 24th-26th. Our normal spots are already taken. Suzi told me they have a few left together down by the river. So if anyone else is planning to come, I need to know really soon. If this time of year is not working for people, just let me know and we can make it at a later date. Bob:D

Larryheadhunter

Cmon socalers, lets sign up for this rally on apr 24-26. We need all the support we can get. It's only for a weekend and I promise Bob will tell you all old time cowboy stories, about when he was young in the 1940's and a hot stud muffin.