New 5er In 2 Weeks

cjhicks

Signed The Papers Yesterday On Our First 5er. Will Pick It Up In Two Weeks. Tried To Join The Club But Only Have The Ser. # And Our Model 3410re Is Not On The List In The Form. Will Try Agin After We Get It Home. This Is Our First 5th Wheel And We Can Hardley Wait To Get It On The Road.. We Understand That There Are Going To Be Some Problems With Taking A "house On Wheels" Down The Road But Hope That We Made The Right Decision On Heartland. Also Does Any One Have Any Ideas On Insurance As What Kind To Get. Thanks , Calvin And Judy

jimtoo

Hi Calvin,

Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Heartland Family. You will find a great bunch of people here and lots of information.

I'm sure Jim B will get the new models listed soon, so that you may enter the information for the club.

Jim M

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Calvin, you must be excited. You made the right choice going with Heartland. We use GoodSam (GMAC) insurance. We have replacement cost and if it's off the road for an extended period, like it is now for the winter we can just maintain the comp. I'm happy with them. There are plenty of other companys as well. Do your homework.
Peace
Dave

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Congrats on the new trailer Calvin. Since there's not a local chapter in Maryland, you're more than welcome to join in with us for now in Virginia. We're having a chapter rally on Apr 3,4, and 5. If you're interested, PM me.

Gus

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Calvin, Welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. Enjoy your new 3410RE, it's a great floorplan and that rear entertainment system is very cool. I'm glad we're not looking to replace ours. There are too many choices to make. :) Travel Safe!

cjhicks

Congrats on the new trailer Calvin. Since there's not a local chapter in Maryland, you're more than welcome to join in with us for now in Virginia. We're having a chapter rally on Apr 3,4, and 5. If you're interested, PM me.

Gus
Gus, Sorry that it has taken a week to reply, but had to go out of town due to a famly matter. Send us info on the Rally and we will see if we can make it, Thanks Calvin

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome cjhicks to the HL Forum and family. Would love to see that 3410RE so hope to see you at a rally sometime. As for insurance, we insure both truck and RV with Progressive. Love their service, website, and reps are so easy to talk with.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You might try Safeco Insurance. I currently have Farmers Insurance and our local Independent Insurance Agent checked different insurance companies and I will be changing to Safeco in 2 weeks (already paid till then). Safeco will save me $2000 a year for better coverage than I have now including the RV. That is correct, $2000 a year. I would be crazy to keep what I have now with a savings like that.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Gus, Sorry that it has taken a week to reply, but had to go out of town due to a famly matter. Send us info on the Rally and we will see if we can make it, Thanks Calvin

Calvin,

Send you an email with all the current info. Look forward to hearing from you.

Gus