Trouble with Webhost - hard to get on the forum

jbeletti

Hi everyone,

Wanted to let everyone know that our web host starting to get flaky sometime yesterday.

It started with user posts failing, then giving users a "duplicate post" error.

This morning I could not get online at first. I kept getting 500, 501, 503 errors etc.

We put a ticket into our web host to look into and resolve this. As I write this (12:27 pm Friday), I am able to get in pretty consistently. Not sure that we are stable just yet though.

Anyway, as I had been getting emails from some users notifying me of the issue, I felt it best to acknowledge the issue here, in the event that it is still lingering.

Thanks for your patience,

Jim

Netem

Jim its 10:18 and this is the only thing that would open for me. The others I tried to open said server is down for maint. or over loaded. Very slow. Going to bed I'll try again tomorrow.

jnbhobe

Jim; Its now 6:30am Sat. I was able to get on but it is very slow, at this rate it will take 3hr to read a few posts. Sure hope they can fix it . JON:confused: :confused:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
It ain't fixed yet...I just copped a 500 error...and was told I was posting the same message twice.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Last night I could log on but couldn't read any posts. 34 people on line. Today, 8:00 am, 5 online, I can navigate but very slow. :confused:
Peace
Dave