looking for a plaque holder

Status
Not open for further replies.

kblasdel

A friend of mine made me a plaque for my camper. I am looking for a metal holder to hang my plaque on. I would like on about 4 to 5 feet tall and the part of the holder which I would hang the plaque on needs to be at least 24" long. Black wrought iron would be preferred.
Thanks.:)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
kblasdel
It would be helpful if we could get a little more informtion about what you have and what your looking for.

I have a Site Sign that I try to set out when we stay at a campground. It has a support that is similar to a wrought iron stand.

I hope this might be something what your looking for..

Attachments

• Site Sign & bracket.jpg
    Site Sign & bracket.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 55

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You might try looking at Garden Ridge Pottery, they have all kinds of stuff like that.

kblasdel

Bob,

That is a really nice holder. You didn't by some chance get it at a chain retailer. We have a large Amish population about an hour south of here. I may be able to find something there, but I don't think I have seen one as nice as yours.
Thanks,
Karen:)

TXBobcat

Fulltime
No.. It is not a chain retailer. A friend gave it to me. I will try to find out how he got it. I would go to Garden Ridge or some place where you can get address signs and numbers for houses. Wish I could do better.

SLJKansas

SLJKansas
How about using steel black pipe (gas pipe). It would break down easily when you get ready to head down the road. Another palce to look is in the phone book under fence or gate makers, or welding shops (go for a private welder, a place like this would be able to make it as fancy as you want.)

Status
Not open for further replies.