Looking for pricing of Edge as well as paint cost

Hello all, we are looking at the Edge M18 because it looks like a well designed, higher quality RV that we could tow with a mid sized SUV (think 3,500 lbs towing capacity like the Ford Escape, Hyundai Santa Fe, etc.) We would like to know with confidence how close to 2,800 lbs a 2010 Edge M18 with all the standard equipment (A/C, awning, appliances, etc) and the spare tire would be?

We have some confusion about the fiberglass front cap. It seems to be listed as the standard exterior treatment in the brochure and as a $973 option when you order one. We assume aerodynamics is the main function of the cap. Rear stabilizer jacks are standard, we've never had an RV without a jack at each corner, should we plan to add a couple or is that unnecessary?

M

Mcreech

I can tell you we are mandated by law to weigh each trailer as it comes down the line, therefore every trailer will vary from each other but the weight sticker we put on the trailer is the exact weight of that particular trailer....Now saying all that, the weight in the brochure was the average of about 15 M-18 that had come off line...Some were 2720lbs some were 2850lbs, so i think the average came out to be 2795lbs and that is what we put on the brochure....Also the spare tire is an option, so you can add 30lbs for that, so I would say no matter what the M-18 will weigh less then 2900lbs.......The front cap is a forced option and we do have 4 jacks as standard......The weight of the front cap is included in the weights I gave you.

I hope this helps

Mike C

M

Mcreech

MSRP for M-22 is $21,413.......This doesn't include freight or options