Basement storage

phoenix50

Going from a TT to the 5th wheel is a little different but now is the time to figure out where all my stuff will go. Also, where & what can I hang in the bath? It is a lot smaller than my last, that bath was the width of the trailer with closets and wall space. So I am looking for ideas in the bath and the basement. Photos will help.

jbeletti

Get Beletti to post his setup...got one of the neatest basements on wheels.

Aw gee shucks Lefty :D Not sure if I have pics up of the current unit but here's a link to what I had in the last one. Current one is fairly similar.

//heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=464&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1130637950 //heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=465&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1130637950 //heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=466&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1130637950 //heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=467&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1130637950 //heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=468&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1130637950 //heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=469&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1130637950 //heartlandowners.org/attachment.php?attachmentid=869&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1163458903

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Inquiring minds need to know....

you must have been reading my mind. That is my question too!:confused:

I see the brand is Slide Master.

Tom of Ypsi

I am not Jim but I can answer this. Here is the web site for the slide. www.slide-master.com I also have the same slide and love it. The model is the M2D dual direction 85-96". I tell people this is my spare bedroom for visitors.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
JimBo,
Why are all these posts about basement storage in the membership club/campgrounds in this thread? You have a wonderful setup but shouldn't it be posted in a different thread maybe in modifications? Some people won't even get to see all the different setups if they aren't interested in club memberships.