The RALLY - 2009

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Is anybody going to the Good Sam Rally in Albuquerque, NM, April 17-20, 2009. We have gone to THE RALLY the last 2 years and it is great. We haven't decided if we are going yet this year. Check out the we sight. The entertainment is included in the price and they are having some big name stars this year such as Rita Cooledge, Neil Sedaka, The Osmond Brothers, and Papa Doo Run Run. You will never see so many vendors for RV products in one place at once. You can also find bargains on things like awnings for your windows or slides, installed in minutes. It is a great time. NoneNoneNone Here is the link: http://www.therally.com/

Last edited:

Tom of Ypsi

Jim,

Judy and I already signed up and this will be our first. I do believe you mean April 17 not 7. We are going to the early bird starting on the 15th We are heading that way right after the HEARTLAND RALLY in Spring, Tx.

jmgratz

Yep, I did mean the 17th. Thanks, I changed it. We will see you at the Houston Heartland Rally and talk more about THE RALLY.

rjr6150

Yes Kathy and I are leaving around 4/14 and heading south for The Rally. Hope to see you all there

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We signed up today. We will buy a passport to enter the rally and will be staying at the High Desert RV park which is about 12 miles from the fairgrounds.

Tom of Ypsi

We will be staying at the rally site itself so if everyone wants a potluck we can donate our site for a potluck. Everyone would have to bring their own chairs, we have paper plates and plastic dinnerware. This way no one would have to miss any Rally activities, come and go as you please and just have a place to relax without leaving the area. Just a thought, mull over it and lets see what happens. Would be nice if a couple of HL owners, ourselves included, were real close to each other making it easier for a get together. .

rjr6150

Sounds great we will have another couple with us who also have a BH. When it gets closer or even now lets exchange cell #'s and tentative plan for an evening.:)

jmgratz

We will be staying at the rally site itself so if everyone wants a potluck we can donate our site for a potluck. Everyone would have to bring their own chairs, we have paper plates and plastic dinnerware. This way no one would have to miss any Rally activities, come and go as you please and just have a place to relax without leaving the area. Just a thought, mull over it and lets see what happens. Would be nice if a couple of HL owners, ourselves included, were real close to each other making it easier for a get together. .

We will be staying on the rally site also and will be traveling with our friends who have a Bighorn. We are arriving on the 15th and our arrival time is 8-12. Maybe we will catch up with you. We are staying at Kiva RV Park in Bernardo on the 13th and 14th. Bernardo is about 50 miles so of Albuquerque