Special order purchase

I was told at a dealer that they can get a special order purchase from Heartland for a 2009 Sundance for a real great price, But another dealer told me something stinks that Heartland have been making 2010 since Nov & he said what he thinks the dealer is getting distressed one back from precious owners & reselling them. The dealership i was going to buy from already had two on the lot that i would have brought but he said he could not sell them at the price of $????? & that was the price i was given at another dealership. That does not make since to me does it to you's. Something does seem wrong. They said it would take 10 days to recieved one from Heartland for a 2009. I don't know what to do.

Last edited:

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
If Jim Beletti doesn't pick up on this, my suggestion would be to call Heartland direct and ask them just what they are building.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I was told at a dealer that they can get a special order purchase from Heartland for a 2009 Sundance for a real great price, But another dealer told me something stings that Heartland have been making 2010 since Nov & he said what he thinks the dealer is getting distressed one back from precious owners & reselling them. The dealership i was going to buy from already had two on the lot that i would have brought but he said he could not sell them at the price of $????? & that was the price i was given at another dealership. That does not make since to me does it to you's. Something does seem wrong. They said it would take 10 days to recieved one from Heartland for a 2009. I don't know what to do.

I bought my 2009 from a dealer in Michigan. After we negotiated awhile...I went looking to see if I could do better...and when I showed them the price...they all said they could not match it. I think I went to 5 or 6 dealers that I had read about.

Their main complaint was that I was paying less for a trailer than they were. So much of your price depends on how much the dealer is willing to dig into his profit.

The thing is they had on there lot two 2009 Sundance that i would have brought but they could not sell them for the price i wanted,They said they could get another 2009 Sundance from Heartland at a special order purchase price.It just doesn't sound right

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Sounds to me like there is a bucket of dead fish somewhere. Smells PRETTY FISHY to me. Bob:D

jbeletti

dumptruck12,

I suggest you contact Dave Willis, the Brand Manager for Sundance at the Corporate office at 574-262-5992. He should be able to clear much of this up for you.

Jim