New Big Country owner

lewnae

We will soon be new Big Country owners! Have previously owned Komfort and Keystone trailers....have now upgraded (hopefully!) to a Heartland product.

Any Big Country 3250 TS owners that could share any information that might be helpful to us as new owners? Thank you!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
lewnae, welcome to the Heartland Forum & Family. The Big Country 3250 has a pretty nice floor plan. Our neighbor down here in Corpus has been drooling over one of those for a couple months now. They have a Sundance that is being outgrown. Travel Safe and enjoy your new trailer.

jimtoo

Hi Lewnae,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Family. I'm sure you will enjoy your new Big Country when you get it. You will find lots of information and friends here on the forum.
Jim M

Taz Devil

Welcome Lewnae,

We have an 08 3250 TS and have enjoyed it. With everything you are going to have so minor problems, but it has served us well. What year is yours?

Kevin

lewnae

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Ray, we visited Corpus Christi last winter and thought it was very nice there!

Jim, we LOVED your state of Texas!

Kevin, the trailer is a 2009. So I'm sure it will be probably much the same as your 08 unless you know of something they have changed recently. I hope we encounter very few issues with it and everything is smooth sailing from the get-go!

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new 3250 "Condo on Wheels" BC. We upgraded from a Sundance to a 3250 in Feb 07 and just love it!!!!. Probably your newer model has solid surface countertops which is the one thing that I wish mine had but ah well. One thing that we did to help have more drawer space was buying a plastic 3 drawer dresser from Walmart and put it in the closet on the left side. Fits perfectly sideways for easy access to the drawers. We are planning a 16 day trip to SD and WY in May. Come join us.

rckc228

Congrats ,you Will really enjoy your Heartland Rig. They try to give the customers what they want.