I've got medical problems and none of my problems are service related

Status
Not open for further replies.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
You lucky little devil, you. I got info on that situation too. It's a little more convuluted. But, the VA has a plan!

Non-Service disabilities can be covered...and you may qualify for a VA pension, too.

Last edited:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Hardship Veterans Outreach

Hardship Veterans Outreach

Are you a veteran who is suffering from financial distress or struggling with your VA copays? Have you lost your job, or currently face significant decrease in your household income?

Let the VA Know - They Have Programs That Can Help You

Click this link for possible help:

VA Health Care Eligibility & Enrollment

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Here is a link to the new VA Pension Webpage. It should be noted that a VA Pension is different than that of VA Disability Payment. Just about any Veteran qualifies for the VA Pension subject to income limitations. But, if you;re trying to live on just your social security, and I nearly had to do that myself, this may be the answer to all your problems.

There are so many ins & outs to this program, I'd highly suggest that you get a VSO to assist you with your application. I think the maximum income is $1100 per month. But, again that may vary too.

Anyhow, give it a check. You earned it, and if you qualify, you d*mned well ought to use it.

VA Pension Website -- Check this out. It might make the difference between eating and missing some meals.

Status
Not open for further replies.