Jim B sighting....

Delaine and Lindy

Well Delaine and me went to the Tampa RV show today, and went to the Heartland exhibit and low and behold ran into Jim Beleiti the first person we seen. It was such a pleasure to meet Jim. Delaine and me have talk to Jim on the phone, and was nice to meet him in person. Jim is for sure a asset to the Hearland group. We are lucky to have Jim. Hope you get to the RV show and see the new Heatland RV's. Some great upgrades and will be a good selling point for people who are looking for a New RV. Good Luck Jim. GBY....

SmokeyBare

He was working HARD... trying to answer questions being fired from all sides of the nearly over loaded BigHorn... Big Smile on his face too...

Looked like thousands of the folks walking about Tampa's RV Super Show... once I walked half way around the place... I was sure glad they offered free ticket to get back in the show for another day... I'll need it... if I'll ever want to see the other half of the RV's on display. If only 1/4 of all those folks plan on buying anytime soon... the RV market is sure to rebound fast !!

Marv

jbeletti

Delaine and Lindy - nice to finally meet you guys! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the show. Thank you for the kind words.

Marv - buddy! Great to see you and grab a bite to eat. Hope you get a chance to stop back.

I met a bunch of owners today - fun!

I can't ever remember all the names. I'll try:
Marv (Smokeybare)
Chuck and Saundra (CBMidland)
Steve Claywell
Jack Handy
Bob and Christina (seamo)
many more whose names I can't remember :(

Jim

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Delaine and Lindy - nice to finally meet you guys! Hope you enjoyed the rest of the show. Thank you for the kind words.

Marv - buddy! Great to see you and grab a bite to eat. Hope you get a chance to stop back.

I met a bunch of owners today - fun!

I can't ever remember all the names. I'll try:
Marv (Smokeybare)
Chuck and Saundra (CBMidland)
Steve Claywell
Jack Handy
Bob and Christina (seamo)
many more whose names I can't remember :(

Jim

Wow, sounds like a Heartland reunion. I am jealous.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Think I met everyone today but Delaine and Lindy. Jim really worked hard today - at times four different people waiting to talk to him.

Wished the Landmark Oakmont would have been there - was sold the day before and new owner did not wish it to be displayed at the show.

Heartland units are in two different places if anyone is planning to go. The Landmark Augusta and several Bighorns were in a building right next to the Montanas, while the Big Countries, North Trails, the new Edge, Sundances and an Eagle Ridge were about 3/4 miles away to the north west of the building where the Landmark and Bighorns were located. Hadn't seen so many Heartland products since we toured the Heartland facilities in Elkhart during the 2007 rally.

Met the factory's Brian (?) at the North Trails, etc. display. Coley is still trying to get out of the bad weather that the north is going through. Would have liked to see him.

Lots of nice features in the new units.

Thanks, Jim for being a gracious host.

jbeletti

Thanks Chuck. Brian you met is Brian Walczak. Brian is the Brand Manager for Big Country and Eagle Ridge. Not sure if you saw him, but Mike Creech is the Brand Manager for North Trail and Edge.

In addition to the one Edge we had there, we also had the new Cedar Ridge there. It's similar to a park model. I believe we refer to it as a destination trailer. Meant to be setup on a site like a park model but it is not classified as a park model. Meaning it is no more than 400 square feet - so still an RV. We sold it today too!

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Did not see Mike, but did see the Cedar Ridge - very nice. In fact the saleslady was closing a deal on what I think must have been a second sale, since the names that I heard her mention were not the ones shown on the sold sign.

Had not previously heard of Cedar Ridge, so I thought it might have been another manufacturer that the dealer also had.

Netem

Jim, Iam so jealous of you guys It was 1* yesterday and 0* this morning. You are very close to where I grew up, east of Tampa and graduated from Brandon High. Have fun and enjoy the weather. All signed up see you in Goshen.

jbeletti

Jim, I am so jealous of you guys It was 1* yesterday and 0* this morning. You are very close to where I grew up, east of Tampa and graduated from Brandon High. Have fun and enjoy the weather. All signed up see you in Goshen.

Hi Neil. It was -19 in Chicago this morning when I spoke to Nancy. Think we hit 65 with sun today here in Tampa Bay. Bob and Christina (seamo) bought me lunch today :)

I am VERY close to your alma mater - my hotel is on Brandon!

Jim