Our First RV

2010augusta

We will be traveling full time for a few years, So the Wife and I bought a 2010 Landmark Augusta. We love it so far, besides a few water leaks, things are going well. I love to cook so the kitchen is fantastic. We have two corgis that are kennel trained, so we turned the dinning table and removed two of the dinning chairs.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Welcome to the Heartland Family. I am sure you will enjoy the forum and your new Augusta.Lots of info to be found in the pages of this forum. Terry and Renee

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Congratulations on your new rig and welcome to the forum. I am sure you will find lots of great information here. Please try to find time to join us at the Rally in Indiana in June.

Good luck and safe travels,
Mark

Macattack

Congrats on the new Augusta. We have one on order that is scheduled to be delivered by Feb.7th. Hope we meet somewhere down the road. Good luck with the Augusta.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome! Glad to have some fellow Corgi lovers in the group. Ours loves to travel, but she sure sheds a lot! Enjoy your new lifestyle!
Kristy

cjbearden

Visitor
Welcome 2010augusta. Would love to see your rig and compare the changes from our 2009. God Bless and enjoy all your travels.