3110DS Television in front bedroom

h20skih

DJKelsoe, I have the same year Razor and I wanted a bigger LCD in the kitchen, so I took the smaller LCD and bought a fold-out wall mount from Circiut City & mounted the bracket on the right side wall of the closet in a stud for strength & to get it up higher to the ceiling. Now i have to get the cord mess out of the way. Found out also the cable jack plugs are for the TV/Roof antenae & a roof Sat Dish. I had to run a seperate cable to the Sat Dish jack outside. We use portable outside dish, alot cheaper!:rolleyes:

Bryan, Lin, Gretchen(Weimereiner) Gsell
2006 KR F350 SRW LB
2008 3100DS Razor
Colorado

djkelsoe

h20skih;

I had the same idea about maybe cutting a section of wall out inside the closet between the right side door and the wall and make a backing plate for a television, we must be on the same page. Also last weekend I tried and tired to make the satellite connection work to the dining room but could not. I first hooked up the satellite and made sure is was working by going straight to the reciever, it did. I then checked the continuity beween the satellite plug and the plug above the television where the satellite goes and it was fine but when I pluged the working satellite into the outside plug, nothing. I also found there was no satellite connection made in the bedroom. Any ideas on how to make it work because i was thinking about adding a satellite on top of the unit.

h20skih

DJKelsoe; I had the same issue trying to get the Sat. signal to come in to the kitchen. You'll have to try all of the jacks on the outside, there usually mislabeled from the factory. I had the Direct TV guy use his tools to locate the correct one. That is also how we figured out the bedroom jack did not get a signal like the kitchen did! I didn't want to mount a dish uptop because if your in the trees you can't get a clear signal. It's alot simpler to move the dish on the ground, just need extra coax cable. I have an HD box downstairs & a regular box in bedroom. Works Great!!:p
Pretty easy to modify to your tastes!!

Bryan, Lin, Gretchen(Weimereiner) Gsell
2006 KR F350 SRW LB
2008 3100DS Razor
Colorado