Bob Evans RV Parking

When have traveled in the past (by car) we much prefer the Bob Evans restaurants over Cracker Barrel. So..while I know Cracker Barrel has RV parking at most locations...does anyone know about Bob Evans. I emailed the company and they say to go to their sight and use the Restaurant Locator function..but it does not work well and does not tell me what I want to know.
Anyone with experience stopping at Bob Evans? Please keep in mind we're NOT looking to park overnight..only for some meals.

truknutt

Committed Member
The Bob E restaurant here in Chambersburg can't accomodate any trailers in their parking lot; it is "L" shaped with one way in and out. That's not to say I haven't seen the occasional RV in there taking up 15 or 20 slots and having to back out into the street to leave. :mad:

Guess they were just bent on gettin' their sausage gravy & biscuits! :rolleyes:

Now I have seen some Bob Es that were situated in or near a shopping center but I don't think as a whole the company caters to the parking needs of larger vehicles. :(

truknutt

Committed Member
I just went to their website and it seems to indicate the restaurants that do or do not cater to RVs /Buses.

http://www.bobevans.com/

Our Restaurants (link on left)

Location Guide

I used the "SEARCH BY STATE" button

Find your state in the drop down and then submit

Fourth column has a bus picture to indicate the RV/Bus parking.

The FIND A BOB EVANS button & subsequent map are a little difficult to maneuver.:confused:

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I just checked out there link and it shows that the two Bob Evans near us has the bus logo. We have been to these many times and no way I would try and get my rig in to either one. If they have a parking place for a bus I don't know where it could be , so beware.......Kenny

Good point...I've flown into a couple with Google Earth and you are right. I do notice in one location there are a couple of big trucks parked along an adjacent street.