Houston Texas RV Show

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
The Houston RV Show will be beginning this week on the 11th-17th. Just wanted to let everyone know Southwest RV (Camping World in Katy) will have a number of Heartland products on display. We (several of us RVers and some of the Camping World staff) moved 29 units into the Reliant Center today. This will be a good show and if you are in the Houston, Tx area take a look see. The Reliant Center in on the 610 Loop South and Kirby St., right next to the Reiant Stadium and the Astrodome.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Jim,
I set up a couple of the guys that are living here at Rayford to pull trailers. I talked to them when they got back this afternoon. I would have come over but had planned to leave for Kerrville today but my truck is still down for repairs. I bought diesel for the best price and got lots of junk in the fuel.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Here is a link to the 2010 Houston RV Show being held at Reliant Center Feb 10-14, 2010. http://www.houstonrvshow.com/ This is a wonderful show and if you need some Rescue Tape I believe Ken will be there. If you are traveling to the RGV for the luncheon why not take a look at the RV show. I know there will be plenty of vendors there too. We are staying at Lakeview RV Park at 11991 South Main in Houston which is a beautiful RV Park just about 10 minutes from Reliant.

jgallego

I plan on attending the Houston RV show tomorrow. Hopefully I will get to see plenty Heartland products.

Jaime