New Landmark

Wow...Saw a couple of new Landmark Oakmont Fifth wheels on the internet...just typed in 2010 Landmark...I see the Oakmont has put a 13" TV in the kitchen now...I thought if I got one of these floor plans, that is what I was going to do myself...Looks like I do not have to now...looks like a new graphics paint job as well...Going to call that dealer tomorrow to get the scoop on the new Landmarks.

jbeletti

Gary,

The TV in the kitchen is an option. But it should come prewired for AC and TV there for you to add your own, should you decide to wait on the TV.

The paint job you are seeing is likely the optional full-body paint. It is stunning!

We were supposed to have an Oakmont here at the Tampa RV show and it was sold before the show began and is being prepped for delivery now.

Jim

fvanassen

Full Body Paint

We saw a new Landmark with full body paint when we did our factory tour. What a fantastic job. It is a little pricey though. Our dealer said around $6 8k. Too steep for me but it is beautiful. That model will certainly stand out in the campgrounds.

ct0218

It should hold its value a little better, and would have no exposed gelcoat to deteriorate over time. Easier to clean too.

netters1

We ordered a new 2010 Landmark Augusta with the full body paint and it is scheduled to be delivered to our dealer approximately Feb. 9th. We can't wait to see it in person. Our dealer was at the RV show in Louisville and called us on the phone to tell us about the new paint option and sent us a text message with one with the paint and we ordered it on the phone!! We are counting the days until we can pick it up and make our first trip to Kerrville TX. ;)