Goodbye my little friend....

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
//heartlandowners.org/picture.php?albumid=32&pictureid=134

さよなら私の小さな友人..あなたは私の幸福のため、多くの時間を与えて

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
How sad. I know you will miss your little friend. They get to be one of the family.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Only those who have made pets a part of their lives can understand the feelings of grief when we lose one of them. Been down that path a few times and it doesn't get any easier. They are not disposable accessories.

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Good bye my small friend. As for you for my happiness, giving many times

Sorry Lefty, my heart goes out to you.None

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
So sorry for your loss. Pets bring us such joy. After ten years I still miss my little dachshund.

WRIGHT ll

retired Oklahoma Chapter Leaders
So sorry for your loss. The death of a loved pet leaves a unique hole in one's heart. May God ease your grief.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We are indeed sorry for your loss having lost pets of our own. Dogs are not our whole life but they make our lives whole and will be missed greatly.....Kenny & Kathy

sharmulst

So sorry for you loss. We have had both cats and dogs and they are very much a part of ones family. It leaves a hole in the heart that takes a while to heal and no other pet can take the place of the one that one just loss.

Taz Devil

Sorry for your loss. We loss a close and dear friend (Bubba) about 6 years now and it still stings. Take care.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Lefty,Blanca and I are sorry for the loss of your little friend our heart goes out to you I feel for your loss of your loved one. Take care ol buddy. TRAVELER07

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
:(Lefty,Blanca and I are sorry for the loss of your little friend our heart goes out to you I feel for your loss of your loved one. Take care ol buddy. TRAVELER07

Zuey

We are very sorry for the loss of your friend. We lost our Little Heidi a year ago. We feel for your loss.

Warnerelli

Semper Fi
In your sorrow think of all the good and love you brought you friend that no one else would have been able to do as well as you. Hopefully you can do the same for another who needs you care and love.

My wife and I rescue boxers and give them a home for life. We have lost two to date and still miss them deeply.

Draco Dog

Lefty, I am so sorry for your loss. Our pets are a big part of our family. We had a chocolate brown toy Poodle. Pepe Le Peau. We had him for 16 years. It came time when he was suffering, so we took Pepe to our loving vet and stayed with Pepe till his soul went to doggie heaven. That was 8 years ago and we still miss our little angel. We know that we will never replace our Pepe, and we wouldn't even try. But close to 6 months after Pepe left us, we had an opportunity to purchase another little dog. This was a 3-month old Bichon Frise. He is white, as all Bichons are. We didn't want the same type of dog. And even though we still think of and love our 1st doggie, this new dog has definitely worked his way into our hearts.

Time really does heal, but one never forgets. And we shouldn't. Just remembering the good times. Pepe gave us so much joy and I know we gave him a wonderful home. Pepe wasn't spoiled, just well loved.

There will come a time when you may want to get another member of the family. And if you do, you will know when the time is right.

Take care and bless you for your loss.