Awesome full body paint

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I found these pics on a dealers website now I want full body paint. Maybe Jim can have Heartland provide full body paint as a door prize for the 2009 rally in Goshen:D.

Mark

Attachments

• rv.jpg
    rv.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 185
  • rv2.jpg
    rv2.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 174

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Drooooooooooool:D

I like it. Think they should paint the awning and grab handle black though. Black makes parts that stick out disappear.... Stage trick.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Must be a 2009 model as the 2010s have different storage doors that open to the side and have great closures.

Tom of Ypsi

I agree with Pmmjarrett, anything not matching the graphics will stand out more than the coach itself. I cannot tell but are the sides of the slides matched to the graphics or are they left white or a tan? They should match for a more finished look. Are these pics of an '09 or '10 and if it is a '10 where are the new baggage doors? Inquisitive minds would like to know.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I cannot tell but are the sides of the slides matched to the graphics or are they left white or a tan?

Tom, picture 2 does not show it, but picture 1 definitely shows white side on the slide. I agree with you and Mike that these would be better painted as well.

DennisZ

Really makes the unit look great! I did however see a cost for the paint job on a dealers web site at $12K... Ouch.

Jim, you might chime in, is that is really the cost.

Dennis

netters1

Those photos of full body paint must be 2009 models. We ordered the new 2010 Landmark Augusta with the full body paint and it is a different scheme. I will try to post a photo if it works...lol. I guess it is ok to post since Coley Brady has already posted these photos.

Attachments

• Augusta full paint 2.jpg
    Augusta full paint 2.jpg
    714.6 KB · Views: 134
  • Augusta new paint1.jpg
    Augusta new paint1.jpg
    669 KB · Views: 128
  • Augusta paint 2 resized.bmp
    549.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Augusta paint 3 resized.bmp
    549.4 KB · Views: 58

jbeletti

The images of the coach that was at an indoor showroom or RV show was an earlier paint scheme.

I was able to confirm that the sides of the slide rooms are painted.

Jim

Tom of Ypsi

Thanks for that info Jim. I can hardly wait to see one in person but being here in the RGV I doubt that will happen anytime soon. Maybe there will be a 2010 Landmark at the Spring, Tx rally coming this April 3, 4 and 5.

jbeletti

Is The Darker Paint Scheme Still Available

I spoke to the office and they said "yes", if you want to order a new coach with that previous full-body paint color, they will build one for you. When you write your order with your dealer, be sure to bring the pictures with you (and even email them to the dealer) and have the dealer contact Coley Brady at the plant to get the correct nomenclature written on the order.

Thanks,

Jim