I just dont get it! Set me straight

ChopperBill

Went to the RV show in Quartzite yesterday and looked around. Went through the Mon**** again( name obscured to protect my innocents) None. I don't get how they can sell so many units! Cabinets look like they belong in low income housing. Dont even get me started on that cheap looking ABS shower! Wouldnt trade our "06" Bighorn for new Mon**** straight across! Heartland get your fanny over to there and show 'em what quality is all about!

azbound

I believe the nearest Heartland dealers are WorldWide in Mesa and Jack Daniels in Vegas and I'm not sure if either of them participates in the RV show at Q.

Uncle Rog

Chopper, we felt the same way when we picked out our rig. Some people just do not care about over all quality or just do not know the difference.........

Delaine and Lindy

I don't know the answer either, however I just read this past week its the number one seller 8 years in a row now? Like Heartland did at the RV show they also sold all they brought to the Tampa RV show. I think again its like Heartland a lot of bang for the bucks. GBY.....

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
The "M" brand looks nice if you haven't seen a Heartland. We had three on our short list. The Cedar Creek, Cardinal and the M. Once we saw the HL, there was no comparision.
Not to be snobby, but coming from a string of class A's, most of the 5'ers fit and finish looked tacky to us and we narrowed it down to the three least tacky. Thank heavens we went to the Sacramento RV show and looked at the HL line.

SmokeyBare

It's the little things that some time catches my eye...

We too hit Quartzsite's RV Show the winter of 2005... thats where I first noticed the fender trim on the door side slide room was sticking out past the edge of the slide room several inches. ( The Mon**** Brand )

Across from the BigHorn and LandMarks at the Tampa Super Show was several of them on display... walking through their display... first one then another... I pointed it out to the Sales Rep... his reply... "Oh, they forgot to trim that off and attach it to the side of the RV"

.... I looked closer... yes, in fact that's exactly what some had done. The simply cut with a saw and attach the cut off trim to the side of the RV... BUT... they don't seem to do this at the factory I guess... there were 3 of their Show Models with one sticking out over 6 inches... mind you... step out of the RV... down the steps, and take a swift right... and snag that weapon against your thigh. OUCH !

NOW... Look at Heartland's Wheel trim... look where it must be two pieces because of the slide room... Note it's designed that way... the end of each piece is formed so there are no sharp edges where they have cut it off...

It's the details that makes a difference.... for those who "LOOK"... and for those who don't... there is a few SOB's to consider.

Cutlers

I believe the nearest Heartland dealers are WorldWide in Mesa and Jack Daniels in Vegas and I'm not sure if either of them participates in the RV show at Q.

It's Johnnie Walkers RV in Vegas. Not sure if he drinks Jack Daniels.....None