Landmark Decor most sold

RVerFulltime

Fulltiming Since 2004
All three decors in the Landmark look great. So I was wondering what factory decor they sale the most of.

Would the factory rank the DECORS (Slate, Midnight, Harvest) in the order that they sale the most of to the decor they sale the least of?

Thank you!:)
Ted

kkamshop

Ours is Harvest - but I saw a lot of Midnight in dealers ads online.

I've already redone the bedroom decor and we haven't even spent 1 night in it yet!
I didn't care for the fabric on the bedspread or the style of the curtains. When I get my new valances done, I'll post a picture.

RVerFulltime

Fulltiming Since 2004
kkamshop

Ours is Harvest - but I saw a lot of Midnight in dealers ads online.

I've already redone the bedroom decor and we haven't even spent 1 night in it yet!
I didn't care for the fabric on the bedspread or the style of the curtains. When I get my new valances done, I'll post a picture.

I see a lot of Midnight decor @ online dealers. Does that mean the midnight does not sale or does that mean Midnight is the decor the factory sales the most of?

kkamshop

Maybe someone who knows for sure can answer, but my feeling is that the first runs of each floorplan were mostly Midnight - we did a lot of online looking when the Augusta floorplan was first released, nearly every one was Midnight.

DrJohn

We're in the process of buying a Landmark Augusta and I went with the Godiva interior, I think it's pretty new as it's not even in the brochure I was given. I like the neutral tones alot - but what I was really looking for was the leather couch that matched the chairs - much easier to clean when the grandkids are around. :eek:

netters1

We ordered the Slate interior. We like it really well except for the bedroom. I didn't like the curtains or the bed spread. I had re-done the bedroom before we even took it out the first time. We made new Cornices and side curtains that match the new Comforter and pillows that we purchased. I have added some photos. Hope you all like it!

Attachments

• Cornice in bedroom4.JPG
    Cornice in bedroom4.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 66
  • Cornice in bedroom1.JPG
    Cornice in bedroom1.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 62
  • Cornice in Bedroom3.JPG
    Cornice in Bedroom3.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 58
  • Cornice in bedroom2.JPG
    Cornice in bedroom2.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 56
  • Cornice and Gregg2.JPG
    Cornice and Gregg2.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 72

Paul & Nan

No pics at the moment, but I made a quilt and matching valances for our BH 3670 bedroom. Have also mad a backing for the "blinds" on each side of bed to block out light.Took down the awful window coverings, can't imagine what stupid person they use for selecting the window coverings in any RV--have never seen/had any that were attractive or useful. We will ultimately be replacing the "blinds" with something useful as well. I sell blinds and other window coverings for a living, know good stuff. One can buy double cell Levolor cellulars a JC Penney and ask for hold down brackets, they will do a better job than the pleated stuff we pay top dollar for standard in any RV. You can pay extra for topdown/bottom up, and and that woud be good, especally on dinette and back windows. Great R value too