2010 Model Year Landmark Floorplans

jbeletti

Attached are the 2010 Model Year Landmark floorplans - including the new Grand Canyon.

Jim

Attachments

• 2010_LM_Floorplans.pdf
    765 KB · Views: 259

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
Jim,

The floorplan for the Augusta doesn't show a solid door in the hallway. Can you get it with a solid door?

Will there be an option of removing the pocket door from the bedroom to the bathroom?

Thanks.
Howard

tcbrady

Howard,
All new Augusta units have the hard door going into the bedroom. Yes, Heartland could remove the pocket door from the bedroom to the bathroom if you were to order a new Landmark.
thanks, Coley

Sam Marcum

North Trails Owner
Any chance for "On-Demand" water heaters

Any chance for "On-Demand" (tankless) water heaters?

one for the kitchen sink, dishwasher & bath lav
one for the shower :)

Tom of Ypsi

I may sound like a broken record but is there any chance the "Docking Center" will be taken out of the storage area and put back to where it was on the older models? Also looking for the wider entry door like my present LM has.

Macattack

HowardBJr
We have a 2010 Augusta on order and ordered it with the heat pump. It was not listed as an option but the dealer we ordered it from said we could get it that way from the factory.

Last edited:

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
HowardBJr
We have a 2010 Augusta on order and ordered it with the heat pump. It was not listed as an option but the dealer we ordered it from said we could get it that way from the factory.

Gregg,

Did you order yours with one or two heat pumps? If you ordered it with one where is it located?

Thanks for the information.

Howard

jbeletti

Not trying to answer for Gregg, but if ordering a heat pump AC for only one position, I would do it for the main 15k BTU unit as it is ducted throughout the RV whereas a bedroom AC is not ducted - rather, it is a down-draft style unit.

Macattack

Howard,

We ordered just the one for the main unit. As Jim replied, the reason was bacause it was ducted into the whole trailer.

HowardBJr

HowardBJr
Any chance for "On-Demand" (tankless) water heaters?

one for the kitchen sink, dishwasher & bath lav
one for the shower :)

Sam,

Do they make tankless water heaters that operate off of both propane and electric? I appears to me that this is an advantage for the current hot water heaters that are being used even if a tankless unit uses less energy.

In my stick home I have a hot tap on my heat pump that captures the heat that is pumped from inside (or outside) my house and moves it to my hot water heater. (This sounds complicated but it's actually a simple system.) I get "free" hot water in the summer. The hot water produced in the winter cost less to produce unless the outside temperature drops so low that I'm running on strip heat at which time it cost the same as the resistance heater in the hot water tank. I turn off the heating elements in the hot water heater unless I get into a high demand situation such as overnight guests. I doubt that anyone has incorporated a hot tap onto a heat pump on an RV however it would be a way to lower the energy used. A hot tap needs a tank to store the energy and the larger the better.

Howard

jbeletti

Can you please tell me the starting price for the 2010 Augusta and the 2010 Cape Cod.

Sorry, forum rules do not allow the discussion of pricing here. Consider the RV.net to opening discuss pricing.

Members who own a 2010 Augusta may PM you with input if they see this and if they are willing to share.

Thanks,

Jim