warranty issues while on the road

As a "fulltimer" how does Heartland handle warranty problems if I'm 4-5 states away from the dealer where I purchased my Bighorn. This is important since I may not be "home" for 8-12 months at a time. Thanks Barney

BigBlue

BigBlue
My understanding is you can take your BigHorn to any Heartland dealer for warrantywork. I'll be doing that down here in Mesa, AZ. We purchased our Landmark in Rockford, IL.

Zac

As a fulltimer, have you had a problem with the warrantee ? I'm really interested in buying one, but I'm concerned about the exclusion of fulltime use for Landmarks and BigHorns

BigBlue

BigBlue
So far we haven't had any problems. We had it into our dealer after we did some traveling and they fixed the shower leak right away. That's all we've had so far. Will let you know if we have any problems when we take it in here in Mesa, Az

What we have done in the past is to take a "don't ask, don't tell" approach. The manufactures don't really care if you fulltime and the disclosure is more of a "CYA" thing for them.

jbeletti

Hi Gang,

I realize one of the questions above was posed to the factory so I wont move it, but just wanted to let you know that tonight, I created a new forum called CAMPING. Underneath it, I created a Fulltiming sub-forum.

Thanks,

Jim