3055 Kitchen Waste Basket

Deb

Deb
For those of you that have the 3055 - where do you keep the kitchen waste basket? Is there a good place for one under the kitchen sink? I was thinking about having a bracket attached to the back of the door under the kitchen sink that I could pull out (after the hinges were removed)instead of opening the door to get to the waste basket. Would that work?

Thanks,
Deb

ChopperBill

Deb: In our truck camper I put a couple of those 3M hooks inside of the door and hung a plastic trash can to them and line them with plastic grocery bags. Was hoping that the Bighorn had a set up installed all ready. Will see tomorrow as we are going to see the 3055 up close and personal. Matter of fact the salesman called us this evening to make sure we were going to show up. Wife said SURE that is the one we were most interested in. Had to have a talk with her about bargaining power!

Fishingicon

Waste Basket Options

We bought our 3055 in late January and pick it up mid-April. We too are interested in what works wrt a waste basket.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Waste Basket

We bought our 3055 in late January and pick it up mid-April. We too are interested in what works wrt a waste basket.

We bought one of those slide out waste baskets either from Home Depot or Lowes, and I mounted it to the cabinet floor behind the right hand door under the sink. Mount it forward towards the door as far as you can so it's easy to remove the basket. It works great for us.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I just brought a small trash can and put it side ways under the sink. It works well for me and DH takes it out every other day.-----Kathy:)

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We bought a small trash can that we put good old Wal Mart plastic sacks in, and I get to take them out when necessary.

ChopperBill

For the outdoor trash can we got one of those collapsible ones and bungee it to the left side of the steps going into the camper. When you are inside you can just slide open the plastic door on the screen door and drop your beer cans in there. Other wise the one under the sink would fill up in short order! :eek: