If not EdenPure...then what

SmokeyBare

Lefty,

I'm too cheap to spend that Much Money... I found both of mine at the Re-sale shops.. never over $ 7.00... I've run them both for a couple years now... but I do admit I need to open the cover and clean the built up dust out of the inside...

jpmorgan37

Pelonis. I've tried the cheap ones that I don't even remember the names, several Holmes, and finally settled on Pelonis. We love them, and definitely put out the heat. Tip over switch, 5200 BTU, adjustable thermostat, $60 to $70 depending on where you buy them. We have two and they are the best so far. Just my opinion.

John

caokgafamily

Lefty,
Sorry,I didn't understand your post. My opinion on heaters wouldn't really count, we don't spend enough time in the camper compared to a fulltimer. We have 2 cheap Walmart ceramic heaters, no probs yet. If I had it to do over again I would have spent the $ on a heat pump for the ac unit. I guess that is something you can order for the new Landmarks ? There is a new thread asking that question. I wonder if its a heat strip or a heat pump ? Keep warm Lefty.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Pelonis. I've tried the cheap ones that I don't even remember the names, several Holmes, and finally settled on Pelonis. We love them, and definitely put out the heat. Tip over switch, 5200 BTU, adjustable thermostat, $60 to $70 depending on where you buy them. We have two and they are the best so far. Just my opinion.

John

I got one...and it's killer. I need another for the back bedroom. Just wanted to get a concensus of what's best.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Lefty,
Sorry,I didn't understand your post. My opinion on heaters wouldn't really count, we don't spend enough time in the camper compared to a fulltimer. We have 2 cheap Walmart ceramic heaters, no probs yet. If I had it to do over again I would have spent the $ on a heat pump for the ac unit. I guess that is something you can order for the new Landmarks ? There is a new thread asking that question. I wonder if its a heat strip or a heat pump ? Keep warm Lefty.

A lot of people use the less costly ceramics...for once in my life, I'd like to purchase something that would last more than a year.

here's hopin'

jonesj2

We have a Edenpure that we use in our Sundance 2900MK and love it. We camped over the New Year holiday for a week when the weather was in the teens at night and it kept our living quarters nice and toasty. Mind you, the heat would cycle during the night time but not like it would if we did not have the Edenpure. I would recommend it if you have the money to purchase one.

phranc

I use a standard electric heater purchased from Lowes.Maybe 30 bucks. The tip over switch is important to me . Of course that feature may be standard by now.. 5000 BTU is a good size.. The bigger ones tend to trip a breaker from time to time

jpmorgan37

Dave & Kathy;

Ours are the PF1212-B6A1. One of the things that we like is the removable dust filter. With our Brandy, we tend to collect hair and the dust filter pops off and a quick vacuum & rinse and it good to go for another couple of weeks.

John

vangoes

This is my third winter with the two $20 ceramics from Walmart. They are still working fine, one has a removable filter, and they both have tip over cutoffs. With this kind of performance, I could not justify spending big bucks on something like Edenpure. JMHO