Ya ever noticed

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
The dogs always have to go outside...at 5 am. They can be pretty persistent...almost threatening.

So, you pry yourself out of the warm bed and take them out.

They come back inside and go right back to bed. Always in the warm spot

You, on the other hand, get to put the coffee on.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
It's one of their many ways of letting you know who the "owner" really is. (We don't own our pets, they own us:D).

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Cats, on the other hand, are much more cunning. Since you've conveniently placed a nice box of litter inside for them to use, they don't have to go out into the cold and wet. They'll wait until you have to answer Nature's call and then curl up in the warm spot you left behind.

Triber

Our pooch is a 5 1/2 year old Yellow Lab. I was still working when we got him as a puppy. He travelled with me to work and in my work truck everywhere so he automatically heads for our truck when I pick up my keys. He is an excellent traveler. never gets car (truck) sick and is very regular in his habits.
He has travelled across Canada, through 23 States and down to the tip of the Baja with us. We have a king sized bed in our rig and, yes, he sleeps on the bed with us.
He usually goes for his evening "constitutional about 9 PM and doesn't need to go out until 7AM the next morning.
He is our best friend and he loves children and meeting people. I can't imagine travelling without him!