Officially an owner - the good & minor problem

Dmaxcc6spd

We took delivery of a 2010 Sundance 2998RB today! It looks great and I still can't believe the features included for the price. We ordered from Lakeshore RV in MI. Process was easy and painless, especially when I found out how inexpensive it was to have it delivered right to our driveway. It's about 15 degrees here so I haven't been able to look at the unit too closely, but the overall build quality looks great.

However, we are experiencing one small problem. The front electric jacks don't work. They worked when the driver unhitched, but don't now. Are these on a circuit breaker, self resetting breaker or standard fuse? Where should I check first?

Looking forward to above freezing temperatures so we can try the unit out! Thanks for any tips on the jacks!

grizzlygiant

If like mine, you will find that the jack motor is connected directly to the battery with an in-line fuse. Just follow the wire from the battery to the jack switch and you should find the fuse holder.

jnbhobe

Are you sure there is a battery in it ?? I think RV transporters supply their own batteries. Ask Mike Jarrett, He's a professional transporter. Jon :confused::confused::confused: