New Bighorn 3370

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
We've had our '09 Bighorn 3370 for two weeks now and absolutely LOVE IT!!! It's the best trailer we've ever bought.

We've had no issues with anything at all so far :D and certainly hope it stays this way. Then new laminate floor is everything its cracked up to be, very warm and no squeaks!

jimtoo

Congratulations on your new 3370 Jay and Stella, will be waiting in line to see it in Kerrville, Tx, at the Kerrville VII Sweetheart Rally next month.

Jim M

Tom of Ypsi

Looking forward to seeing the two of you and the 3370 come Feb 16. I already have some upgrades for you at a very reasonable price.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Way to go Jay & Stella. I didn't know you were getting a new Bighorn. We'll see you in a few weeks. I can beat Toms prices :D.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Wow, my head is spinning with the idea of cheap upgrades. We can't wait to take it on the road for the road trip up to Kerrville, then down to Donna.

Ray, we just lucked onto this deal on a close-out on the 3370. It also had a lot to do with my decision to retire earlier than I had first planned, but its working out very well so far.

jpjulian

We've had our 3370 since July, '07 and have +- 15,000 miles on it so far. Great floor plan and well appointed. That said............ I sure hope yours was built better than ours. Loose trim, doorways not square or plum, kinked water lines, broken awning, malfunctioning AC, twice,,,,,,,. There's been a few other niggling items but the dealer has been great in getting things back in order in a timely manner. Only thing I had to pay for to get repaired was the awning. Spring broke in the down position and we were in Kansas at the time and it was a holiday weekend. Mobile repair on a weekend sucks, but we were in a bind and had to pay up.

cjbearden

Visitor
Jay and Stella

Congrats on the new purchase. Hope everything continues to work well for you. Sounds like you may be getting some perks from your helpful HL family of friends! Put 'em to work at the rally!

Why are we not surprised that you decided to retire early. We told you in October that was going to happen. Enjoy every second of it. God Bless you both. Due to various other plans, we won't get to see you or the new coach until June in Goshen. Hope you and Stella can park near us and Ray and Lin. Bring the "pink chickens", the Texas Flags and let's give everyone a rousing Texas Welcome.