help

jfrench

Hello everyone!

I know this may not be the right place for this but Jim is been doing me a favor and letting me ask for some help on here. I’m in a little bit of a bind. Many of you may already know that the Houston TX RV show is coming up (Feb 11 – 15). Well I am the sales Manager for Camping world of ffice:smarttags" /><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com//heartlandowners.org/ /><st1:City w:st=<ST1:place w:st="on">Houston</ST1:place></st1:City> and we are the local Heartland dealer. I have 29 Heartland units being pull down to the center on the Feb 7 and 8 but they will only be drop off near by. (Same parking lot as the center but on other side of the stadium) The last few years I have had many trucks at my place to use to pull them from the parking lot into the center that I had taken in on trade. This year I only have my 2 shop trucks. So I need help on Feb 9 to pull the units into the center. If anyone is willing to help pull with your tucks, I would pay you $50 for the day (I hope it wont take all day but lets see how many people I can find), pay for your gas, and give you 2 tickets into the show.
<O:p></O:p>
Thanks to anyone that can help
And
Thanks Jim for letting me post
<O:p></O:p>
Joe French
830.743.2324 – cell
jfrench@cwrvs.com