Colorado Chapter Rally May 14-17

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler

Founding Colorado Chapter Leader
The Rally will be in the Colorado Springs area.

Do you want to be #1? Then be among the first to join us for the first Spring rally to be held at Pikes Peak RV Park & Campground in Manitou Springs CO.

To sign up, make your own reservations by calling the campground at 719-685-9459 or e-mail them at ckchamplin@pprvpk.com.

Come one an all. Bring a friend or bring an S.O.B. (Some Other Brand). Everyone's welcome.

No rally fees - just site fees.

I will arrive on Wednesday the 13th.

Friday night: Camp Fire and B.O.B. (bring your own chairs too)

Saturday: The park will have doughnuts on Saturday morning Saturday night - Potluck. If you are coming to the POT LUCK let me know what you are going to bring.

Also, please let me know when you plan to arrive, your names and what kind of rig you have.

Some of the area attractions are Pikes peak Cog Rail, Miramont Castle, Seven Falls, Manitou Cliff Dwellings and more. ......

1 Robert & Marion Wengler Bighorn-3670 Meatloaf
2 Randy & Kathy Reano Bighorn-3400rl Pork Tenderloin
3 Gary & Denise Benns Sundance 3012re Potatoe Salad
4 Chet & Coleen Gardner Bighorn 3670 Veggie Tray & Dessert
5 Doug & Deb Frauendofer Cyclone 4012 .............????.....
6 Al & Rexann Schlafi Bighorn 3670....dessert...not camping
7 Chester & Beverly Boise Cardinal ..... Salad.....

Last edited:

rjr6150

Hi Bob
Called the park today and made the reservations. Also spoke with Chet and Coleen from KS. they are planing on coming also. Should be a geat time to put names and faces together.

Last edited:

skyguy

Throw 8-10 couples together for their first time ever, and it can be an interesting mix.

Short story: WE HAD A BLAST!!

Longer version: When everyone shares the same passion (RVing) it's an easy mix. We spent 3 days getting to know one another and touring around Colorado Springs. Not to be missed was the Camping World (we helped to support them for sure) and their excellent *FREE* lunch. (Well, the price was right anyway)

There was enough fun, and interest that another rally has been tentatively scheduled for this fall. Tops on the list will be another Pot-Luck... YUMMM!

ceegee

Colorado Chapter

Wow !!! Would we have to agree with that. What a great time we had. We're still talking about it and can't wait for the next one. Those Colorado people sure know how to plan a rally. Robert and Marion did an excellent job of making everyone feel welcome. Randy and Kathy were also on hand to help everyone. I even received a welcoming annointing from the bird in the tree above. Thanks for letting us "Kansans" come across the border. Chet and Colleen

Bobgy

Thanks Again, for letting us join up with you in Colorado Springs. We came without our 5th wheel as we are getting it ready for a trip to Missouri this week.
A special thanks to Bob and Marion, Chet and Colleen for making us feel welcome.
We hope to see you in the fall.
Bob and Julene

rjr6150

Kathy and I would have to agree with all above what a great weekend and such wonderful new friends. We can't wait for the next outing and if anyone would like to get together before give us a call or email.:D