Heated tanks

I am new to the forum and we are currently looking to upgrade to a midsize fifth wheel or trailer. We do a lot of late fall early winter, early spring camping. Living in Alberta those nights especially get cold. I am looking for a unit that comes with heating pads on tanks and drain pipes. I see many mfg offer it from the factory but I don't see it on the Sundance info. Is it available as a special request? I have done it myself to my current unit but would prefer to have it done while being built if possible and save me a lot of work. We take our trailer out all but 2-3 months of the year and would like to continue using as much as possible. Can someone please advise.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Tank Heaters

calgarygringo -

This was an option I had the dealer install on my Cyclone - the tank heaters, not the pipes...I did those myself. You could certainly make the stipulation of the purchase to the dealer and let them install them.

UltraHeat makes the brand of tank heater I have on mine. They also have pipe and pipe elbow heaters.

D

Dave Willis

Sir,

We do not install heat pads here at heartland. The dealers can install them for you if you need them. We do have extra insulation "Flex Foil" in the underbelly and it has an R14 insulation factor. We also have forced air from our furnace to the underbelly as well. This is one of the reason that we use a 35,000 BTU furnace instead of a 30,000 BTU like our competition.

Thanks,

Dave

Pipes and tanks heated

Our problem is we don't like to run the noisy furnace all the time. Runs a lot especially when it is real cold so it doesn't help much for heating the tanks. I did my current KZ unit with ultraheat pads etc as well as heat taped my lines. Was just hoping to save some work for my next unit. Would be much easier to do it while everything is not covered.