Roof ladder replacement

rideblue

I have one of those steel car ports that I park my "07 3795 under for protection from the elements. Recently I added some side skirting to protect from the sun. At the same time I added skirting in the rear which uses a 3"x3" steel bar as a horizontal stabilizer across the back where the roof angles down to vertical. Unfortunately I forgot about this as I was backing in for the 1st time and made contact with the permanently mounted ladder on the roof of the rig. This is where the removable ladder on the loading ramp attaches. It became bent and one of the mounts that is screwed into the roof has been torn out and the other is completely broke. Is it possible to obtain another one of these ladder "sections" to remount into the roof? It attaches to the roof as described and also to the back of the rig above the ramp door by sliding into a permanent mount.

jbeletti

rideblue,

Yes, I believe these should be orderable items. Have your dealer contact Heartland Dealer Services for a quote. Take pictures to your dealer so they are crystal clear on what you need.

If this is work you want to do yourself and/or your dealer is not conveniently located to you, contact Heartland Customer Service (877-262-8032) directly to ask for a price and whether they will ship yo you directly.

Jim