April 2009 Camp Out

Cooper

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This email was sent out to all the members of the North Texas Heartland Owners Club by Jackisdale.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]We would like to see a good turn out for this event please RSVP to this site and it will go to my email or member just email Jack or me. We would love to see all the old gang and any person that would like to join are just have a good time with the Club.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello Everyone,[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]All right, it is time to plan/have a Heartland Campout.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Jackisdale, went out to Bluebonnet RV Park the end of December to take a look. Bluebonnet is located on Interstate 20 (Exit 506) approximately 39 miles east of downtown Dallas on the East side of Terrell.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]This park is about 3 to 4 years old and all the facilities look real good. They have a total of 90 Full Hook Ups consisting of 90x33 foot pull-thrus, 60x33 foot back-ins, and 60x33 foot head-ins. All sites have water, sewer, 20/30/50 Amp electric, free Direct TV, telephone jack, patio and picnic table. WiFi Hotspot for high speed internet access is available at no additional charge and they also offer instant-on phone service at each site for $3.00 per day.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You can check out additional amenities on their website, www.BluebonnetRV.com.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]For a minimum of 10 rigs spending Friday and Saturday nights, they offer a 35% discount, which would be $20.80 per night, plus exclusive use of their club house, if available. Club House is first come, first serve. According to their calendar, they have the club house available for 24-25-26 April. What away to start the Spring. We need to commit asap if we want to use the club house which will give us a central location to meet, play games, visit, be sheltered from the weather, and just have a old fashion covered dish lunch on Saturday.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I need to know who will commit for this weekend. If we have the minimum of 10 rigs, I will make the reservation for the hall in the name of Heartland Owners Club, and everyone can make their own individual reservation for these 2 nights.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Please let me know soonest so we don't loose out of the club house.[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Regards,NoneNoneNoneNone:D[/FONT]