Calgary RV Show

By chance does anyone from the factory know if any Sundance units will be on display at the Calgary RV show this week end. I am going and would be nice to go through one and compare to some others I am considering.

D

Dave Willis

We will not be at the show, however we have a new Sundance dealer in the area and that is Racetrack RV. They will be getting Sundance Product in March. We will be at the Edmonton and Medicine Hat show Feb 6th, 7th and 8th. On the 13th - 16th we will be at the Red Deer RV Show. If you have any other questions regarding Canada Dealers, you can contact our Rep Brad Gude at 574-266-3792.

Thanks,

Dave

irvin56

Racetrack RV

In Airdie, I bought my 31qbs North trail from them in Feb of 08.
Good people to deal with.

Last year I asked why they were not there as it was to do with COST that Calgary wanted and having to transport everything in from Airdrie.

They had their sale about a week before and that is where I got the info from a mail out in Calgary and went to check them out. Then I went to RV show in Calgary and could not find a better layout and quality of trailer and we bought the one we looked at.
They have a lot of other dealer out there, Airdrie, so they would get a lot of exposure from that.

I had some work done by them and it was done without the hassles I've had with other trailers and other dealers.