Road Warrior 395 Pictures

jbeletti

Attached are several pictures for the 2010 Road Warrior 395.

Attachments

• 2010_RW_395_Rear_to_Front_Living_Area.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Rear_to_Front_Living_Area.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 305
  • 2010_RW_395_Rear_3qtr_gate_open.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Rear_3qtr_gate_open.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 291
  • 2010_RW_395_Loft_Area.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Loft_Area.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 261
  • 2010_RW_395_Living_Area_Recliner_Loft_N_Ladder.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Living_Area_Recliner_Loft_N_Ladder.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 264
  • 2010_RW_395_Kitchen.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Kitchen.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 254
  • 2010_RW_395_Kitchen_2.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Kitchen_2.jpg
    153.6 KB · Views: 251
  • 2010_RW_395_Garage_patio_door_&_half_bath.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Garage_patio_door_&_half_bath.jpg
    118.1 KB · Views: 266
  • 2010_RW_395_Garage_patio_door_&_half_bath _2.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Garage_patio_door_&_half_bath _2.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 248
  • 2010_RW_395_Garage_head-on.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Garage_head-on.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 259
  • 2010_RW_395_Front_to_Rear_Living_Area.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Front_to_Rear_Living_Area.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 250
  • 2010_RW_395_Dinette_Slide.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Dinette_Slide.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 250
  • 2010_RW_395_Bedroom_Wardrobe_&_Headboard.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Bedroom_Wardrobe_&_Headboard.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 249
  • 2010_RW_395_Bedroom_Dresser_&_Wardrobe.jpg
    2010_RW_395_Bedroom_Dresser_&_Wardrobe.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 241

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That's one nice looking unit. Where does this unit belong in the lineup compared to Cyclone and Razor?

I really like those sliding glass doors between the garage and living area. Nice touch.

Mark

Mike Aplin

Thank you very much for the kind comments on the all new Road Warrior. The Road Warrior is priced below the Cyclone with some similiar floor plans, and some floor plans that will be unique to just the Road Warrior. It will also have some features and floor plans that will be different from the Razor line. As for the price of the Road Warrior versus the Razor, it should be similiar to if not slightly higher depending on the floor plan.

Our dealership just started carrying these units and have a 395, 365, and 305 on order. Do you have any pics of the 365 and 305? Just wondering so I might be able to add those pics to our inventory.

Thanks,

Jeff

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
Similar to my Cyclone!!

I notice this 395 is very similar to my 3950!! I definitely like the slide-out bench seat at the dining area and the recliner!
notworthy.gif

Wonder how easily-adaptable
hammer.gif
this mod would be for me??
thumbup.gif

Wouldn't want to give up my extra bunk in the loft, W/D or 2nd fridge in the garage,
no.gif
but the sliding glass door is a nice touch, too.

Mike Aplin

Thank you for the nice comments on the new 395 RW. The bench seat and recliner should be the same dimensions in your slide out as you currently have in your 3950. The new sofa has an air mattress in it as well as storage and a nice footrest cushion that you could use at either end of the sofa. You are correct that the RW does not offer a mini refer in the garage, but the washer/dryer prep is in the front wardrobe ILO the garage to make room for the optional patio slider door.

Cutlers

Nice looking unit! I'm curious about the pic showing the back view with the ramp down. It looks like some sort of bracket or assist bar at the lower right of the ramp. I'm trying to see if my ramp just needs more use to limber up some. After being closed, opening it and then unloading the wheelers, my ramp still hovers off the ground about 4-6". Are there any adjustments I could make or is the bar shown in the pic addressing that problem?

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hay Jim
I just wanted to ask, why is Heartland building all the new models?
This is not a complaint. I like the looks of all the Heartland products as well as the new ones coming out.

With the economy in such a tight condition is it a good idea to be expanding your products. It would seem more economic to keep with the existing models and make them better. It takes more engineering time and materials to make a wider variety products.

Make upgrades to the existing units, like hydraulic landing gear, make the quality better so you don’t have more Warranty expenses.

While building computers a local store kept selling inexpensive computer equipment and had to hire technicians, and office assistants to take in the RMA equipment. That is a lot of overhead. We built computers that very seldom failed. Started using Cyrix, AMD and Intel processors. We began having to replace the Cyrix and AMD because they failed and did not integrate with some hardware. So we went entirely with Intel. No further problems.
BC

jbeletti

Hi Bob,

Fair enough question. I'll do my best to speak to your point.

In short, we want to build what people want to buy. If we focused on only a few of our brands when people wanted something else, we'd miss the boat.

When people wanted smaller, lighter weight RVs, we designed and built them.

When the competition has a hot selling product that shows a gap in our product offerings, we do our best to compete in that space by coming up with something even better.

To survive, Heartland (and any RV manufacturer) must continue to be nimble.

Jim

truknutt

Committed Member
Nice looking unit! I'm curious about the pic showing the back view with the ramp down. It looks like some sort of bracket or assist bar at the lower right of the ramp. I'm trying to see if my ramp just needs more use to limber up some. After being closed, opening it and then unloading the wheelers, my ramp still hovers off the ground about 4-6". Are there any adjustments I could make or is the bar shown in the pic addressing that problem?

That bracket / assist bar that you see appears to be the Lippert power door assist option (see Link here).

Mike Aplin

That is correct. This was the prototype of the door that we ran on Road Warrior. The door tested out great, however, this option will only be made available in the Cyclone product. $705 MSRP for this option in the Cyclone.