Stackable Washer & Dryer

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I'm just throwing this out there for discussion. We don't have a trailer that is set up for stackers so I don't know the exact dimensions for them. I was at Sears the other day and noticed their smaller size stackables might fit the opening in trailers set up for stackables. I'm posting this for the potential to save someone a few bucks. Something to look into??? Would they even work for an RV???

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Hey Ray...we've got Whirlpool stackables in our rig. Actually got the washer at Best Buy and dryer at Lowes. Paid a total of less than $900 for both. The ones that fit are 24" wide and are basically apartment sized. You also have to be careful to make sure you get the ones that operate on 110V.

Didn't want them at first...but wouldn't be without them now!:D

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We have the Majestic stackables in our Landmark. We had a combo in our SOB prior to the LM. We love the stackables because you can be washing a load while a load is drying. Saves time. We had our selling dealer install them so I don't know how they did it nor do I care because I didn't have to fool with it...and they work fine.

rjr6150

We have the Splendaid Ariston stackable and as Kathy says wouldn't be without them. Plus as others have said great to wash and dry at the same time.

cjbearden

Visitor
We have same thing as Randy and Kathy, probably put in by same dealer in CO. Great to see your name in the threads. Hope we get to finally meet in Goshen!! At the time of our Augusta purchase, we were short on time or we might have also shopped Sears/Lowe's. We still love the Splendide and being able to run w/d at same time plus wash so much more than our old combo!