Golden Gate Status

davebennington

I know this has been asked before, but I donot think it has been answered.. Is the Landmark/Golden Gate model going to be discontinued?

dave:)

Cooper

I have heard that was going to be discontinued. If I would have known I would have bought another 5er

ChopperBill

:confused: I am in a mad rush to decide because one of my choices of floorplans (not Heartland) is going to be discontinued in "07" . It is in competition on the BH 3055 and I only have about 45 days to make up my mind. They way they add and subtract models and features makes it **** confusing! :confused:

Scott

Just CALL Us

I don't know who planted that lie - and I'm sorry so many of you seem to have bought into it.

PLEASE:
If you really have questions like this that are causing you such trouble - or mental anguish - please just pick up the phone and call us at 574.262.5992 and you will find out that NO - HEARTLAND NEVER mentioned, thought of, or even discussed dropping ANY of our floorplans.

I have been on the road a lot lately - and I just haven't been able to answer all of the emails quick enough to supress some of the mass confusion that is running through these thread.

ST

Admin Edit: made "sticky"

Last edited by a moderator:

Cooper

Scott, Nice to hear from you and that's great news. I am very satisfied with my Gloden Gate and would buy another.

I will pass the word thanks