Peanut Butter Recall 2009

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Here is a list of the stores and products containing the contaminated peanuts. Some of this **** has been used to make dog treats. So, you might want to check them out. Jiff, Skippy and Peter Pan claim that their products are not affected. But, I got a feeling there is going to be more than a little problem with store brand stuff.

The newspapers say that they knowingly used contaminated products. You take it from there.

View attachment PeanutButterProducts2009.pdf

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I can tell you that Peter Pan hasn't killed me yet. Love Peanut Butter.

I have eaten Peter Pan Peanut butter ever since I was in diapers. That's a long time ago. Still eating the stuff.

My daughter and I had a thing going with Peter Pan and Kayro Syrup. We still have it going today and with my grandkids.

Put 3 table spoons of creamy Peter Pan in a bowl. Pour in Kyro Syrup and stir. Keep adding Kyro Syrup and stiring until it is real smooth and creamy. Infact it sorta shines. Then put on a warm piece of toast and a glass of milk and pig out. Mmmmm Good. It is also good on Premium Saltines.. Had a half a pack last night.

Staying away from the Cheese and peanut butter crackers for a while tho..
BC

jpmorgan37

Bob;

My mom did it with Honey. We called it Jimmy Jack. I've been doing it for #)@ years and still kicking. Don't ask me how I've made it to here with all the stuff that is out there today.

John

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
More on the Recall

Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC) recommendations for consumers regarding the recent recalls of peanut butter include: (1) do not eat products that have been recalled; (2) visit the FDA's website and check the searchable database of recalled products to determine if the peanut butter/products you have are recalled; (3) for information on products from companies not reporting recalls, consult the company's website or call the toll-free number listed on most packaging; (4) if you cannot determine the recall status of your peanut butter or peanut butter products, do not consume those products; and (5) if you think you may be ill from eating peanut butter, consult your health care provider.

More Peanutbutter Recall if you don't read this you will die in Vietnam. Well, it worked for my drill sergeant.

cjbearden

Visitor
Peanut Butter and banana sandwiches! The syrup/honey thing is great but try some mashed bananas. My comfort food that brings back memories of mom.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
1/2 bottle of Hershey syrup in the milk. BTW, works good on chocolate ice cream toooooooo. You can mix peanut butter in the ice cream also. :D:D:D:D:D:D

TXBobcat

Fulltime
UH Oh.. looks like this thread has been hi-jacked... sorry Lefty... we just got carried away.. Peanut Butter is a great subject..

Looks like no more peanut butter and cheese crackers for a while..

Thanks for the heads up..
BC