travel trailer protection plan offered by camping world

bluestar

we just purchased a new '09 travel trailer a heartland 31' RED Camping World is selling service contract protection plan for about $950.00 I would like to know if anyone thinks this extra plan is needed we will only be using the trailer about 6 weeks in the first year would be happy with any response

thanking you
bluestar

medic9016

Is this an extended warranty or a Camping World service plan? I did buy a 3 year extended warranty for my North Trail, because Heartland was so new at the time.

cjbearden

Visitor
bluestar, we purchased CW service protection plan when we purchased our Augusta last June. We recently opted to have service work done at our site in an RV park. The CW plan paid for the service call and HL took care of the warranty items. Sure beat loading up and towing the RV to the shop.

Are you talking about the "CSP" plan CJ? Ours is through Good Sam and we wanted to do the same thing with having the work done at the park and wondering if they're the same one.

Last edited:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
bluestar, we purchased CW service protection plan when we purchased our Augusta last June. We recently opted to have service work done at our site in an RV park. The CW plan paid for the service call and HL took care of the warranty items. Sure beat loading up and towing the RV to the shop.

I'm looking for a place that will work at my site...my satellite dish exploded this afternoon.:(