Sewer Hose Storage

desandy

Just picked up our new 2010 31 RED from the dealer the other day. We are excited about leaving for our first trip next week but I have a simple question. Did I miss something-where do I store the sewer hose?None

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Desandy, does the coach have a rear bumper with rubber caps on the ends? If so thats where the hose goes. Bob:D

M

Mcreech

We have a PCV pipe on the front off door side attached to the frame that holds a standard 10ft hose, However, there have been several owners modify this set up........You should get some replies on this....

Thanks

Mike C

PUG

Pug
Look under sewer hose storage posts. I installed two ten foot long pvc pipes under the trl with end caps, held up with plumbers tape. works great.

RVCamper

Here is what I did:

2337472560103722371S425x425Q85.jpg

Hart

As desscribed we have the built in container on the off door side but don't use it due to it's inconvenience. We keep our hose & several fittings in a Rubbermaid rectangular box. We store in compartment on the sewer drain side. A friend has one of the white tubes that he slides into storage compartment. Congrats on the new rig!