Unit 2369 built and enroute

ct0218

Unit 2896 built and enroute

I received word that my Mt. Rushmore has been built and is enroute, but still no actual date of arrival. I still have some concerns over quality control (very recent posts) and the bracket that supports the wiring on the slideouts. Both seem to be ongoing problems. Guess I'll know in a few days or so.

Last edited:

Trap

Good Luck with the new rig.

Let us know how everything turns out. The bighorn 3055rl is on our short list. Would really like to know how the quality is.

Trap:)

ct0218

I will post--hopefully good news--when I check out my unit next week. It appears that most items are minor in nature, mostly just oversights. They should be to the point that this seldom occurs soon. The big difference between Heartland and most of the other manufacturers is that even though they screw up sometimes they try, and have an interest in trying to remedy the situation. Maybe I'm overlooking some mfg's, but I see no others with someone like Scott or other factory personnel troubleshooting online. Not only is that unique, but refreshing to see. I prefer to be optimistic at this point. Thanks, CT

I just realized I posted the wrong VIN--it should be 2896

Last edited: