PDA

View Full Version : WI Pot Luck Weekend

tweber
02-03-2009, 08:32 PM
The WI Chapter of the Heartland Owners group will hold a POT LUCK WEEKEND JULY 24 - 26 at THE COUNTRY ROADS RV PARK, WISCONSIN DELLS, WI (www.4countryroads.com (http://www.4countryroads.com))

COST - $35.00 per night/full hookup

MENU - Brat, Burgers, Hotdogs, Dishes to pass, BYO drinks. There will be a minimal charge to cover cost of meat.

Please make individual reservations by calling Country Roads, 608-253-2132. Be sure to mention the Heartland Owners Group when making your reservations.

After reserving your site for this fun filled weekend, please post a reply on this thread so I may develop a list of of registured members.

If you have any questions please send me a message. tweber@tds.net

tweber
02-08-2009, 08:31 PM
WI members, check out the infor for the Pot Luck Weekend, July 24-26. go to Heartland Owners Club Regions and Chapters. Then go to US and Mexico, and finally WI Chapter. There you will get all the info - when, where, how much. Hope we have a great WI turn out.

cookie
02-08-2009, 08:44 PM
Pot luck = plenty of fooood. I'm in! :) My reservation is in at Country Roads RV Park.
Peace
Dave

cookie
02-09-2009, 07:21 PM
Tom, our res. is in, campsite assigned and looking forward to the WI Chapter rally.
Peace
Dave

Peteandsharon
02-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Hi Tom,

We are actually planning a stay up in the Dells area but unfortunately it will probably be about two weeks earlier. We are also looking for a place that would have cottages or cabins for others in our party so we are looking at a couple of other places. That's a shame because we have yet to go to one of these gatherings and it sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your get together and maybe we can make another one in the near future. Pete

ALF
02-24-2009, 10:51 PM
Hi! Tom,
We have our reservations in also. We are looking forward to meeting everyone. As of now we do not have a Big Horn, but will hopefully have our 3385 by then.
Paul and Sue

Saukville Bob
03-20-2009, 06:11 AM
Tom

Lynn and I are registered and looking forward to meeting all of you.

Saukville Bob

Ray LeTourneau
07-07-2009, 11:17 PM
Hey ya'll, we're gonna be there and we have our reservations in but I forgot to post. Now it's official. Anyone going a day early? Does anyone know what sites are for Heartland?