WI Pot Luck Weekend

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
The WI Chapter of the Heartland Owners group will hold a POT LUCK WEEKEND JULY 24 - 26 at THE COUNTRY ROADS RV PARK, WISCONSIN DELLS, WI (www.4countryroads.com)

COST - $35.00 per night/full hookup

MENU - Brat, Burgers, Hotdogs, Dishes to pass, BYO drinks. There will be a minimal charge to cover cost of meat.

Please make individual reservations by calling Country Roads, 608-253-2132. Be sure to mention the Heartland Owners Group when making your reservations.

After reserving your site for this fun filled weekend, please post a reply on this thread so I may develop a list of of registured members.

If you have any questions please send me a message. tweber@tds.net

Last edited:

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
WI Pot Luck Weekend - July 24-26, 2009

WI members, check out the infor for the Pot Luck Weekend, July 24-26. go to Heartland Owners Club Regions and Chapters. Then go to US and Mexico, and finally WI Chapter. There you will get all the info - when, where, how much. Hope we have a great WI turn out.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Pot luck = plenty of fooood. I'm in! :) My reservation is in at Country Roads RV Park.
Peace
Dave

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Tom, our res. is in, campsite assigned and looking forward to the WI Chapter rally.
Peace
Dave

Peteandsharon

Hi Tom,

We are actually planning a stay up in the Dells area but unfortunately it will probably be about two weeks earlier. We are also looking for a place that would have cottages or cabins for others in our party so we are looking at a couple of other places. That's a shame because we have yet to go to one of these gatherings and it sounds like a lot of fun. Enjoy your get together and maybe we can make another one in the near future. Pete

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Hi! Tom,
We have our reservations in also. We are looking forward to meeting everyone. As of now we do not have a Big Horn, but will hopefully have our 3385 by then.
Paul and Sue

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey ya'll, we're gonna be there and we have our reservations in but I forgot to post. Now it's official. Anyone going a day early? Does anyone know what sites are for Heartland?