Just Curious

sharmulst

We are at Pilot Knob just west of Yuma. In our outings around Yuma we have seen several Heartland products. However, on the HOP page ours is the only entry. Why doesn't everyone put there little marker on the map. We met Mel's Musty Music. There is another Bighorn in the park and also a Landmark came in for one night and then left the next day. The Landmark was from Alberta.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
We are at Pilot Knob just west of Yuma. In our outings around Yuma we have seen several Heartland products. However, on the HOP page ours is the only entry. Why doesn't everyone put there little marker on the map. We met Mel's Musty Music. There is another Bighorn in the park and also a Landmark came in for one night and then left the next day. The Landmark was from Alberta.

That's an easy one....not everyone wants the world to know where they are located...

Shadowchek

Ok I am confused I have been to pilot knob several times right before I depressed it and went south to pilot burner to light it. It was west of burner knob not some Yuma thingy and If mel is having trouble with a musty smell maybe he should open up the doors and windows once in a while. Just my 2 cents. Hope you 2 are doing well.

Greg